Re: [LAD] Hydrogen and jackmidi

From: Christopher Cherrett <ccherrett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 14:30:38 EET

> hi all,
> i am one of two/three active hydrogen developers.
> if you want new features or support for newer and of course great linux-audio technologies.
> so IMO, please create WORKING patches and submit them to our dev-mailing-list.
> than we can check them in.

Are you saying you are not interested in seeing jack-midi make it into
hydrogen with your help?

Is it only developers that get a say by coding something?

I code for open source and for a living, I see great value in the needs
of the users. It is the only thing that allows an application to grow to
a professional level.

IMO

--
Christopher Cherrett