[LAD] [OT] jack2 on solaris, was Re: tschack ... early version of smp enabled jack1

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Wed Jan 27 2010 - 22:59:47 EET

Stéphane -- sorry to veer so wildly off-topic... but jackdmp is
expected to work on Solaris, right? Is it actively tested? Is it
expected to build with Sun compilers, or only with gcc?

I switched a machine from Linux to OpenSolaris a few months back and
at the time failed to get jackdmp working on it, but I didn't give it
much time because it wasn't all that important then. I'd like to
revisit it though, and wondered what I should reasonably expect.

Chris