Re: [LAD] Anyone testing the new TerminatorX release?

From: gerald mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 11:50:42 EET

I'd rather suggest to use libmad for mp3's, since the old code did the
same thing: Loading the files with external programs and piping them
into tX.
I wanted to get rid of that, cause it looks awfull in code. You can see
it in audiofile.cpp. With sndfile and mad we have 2 libs for all common
file types.
Gerald