[LAD] dead audio projects worth resuming

From: Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 23:07:54 EET

Hello, I propose to collect in this thread a list of audio programs
which could give a great contribute to the linux audio experience, but
can't due to halted development, leaving them in a usable or less
usable state. This list could then be used for developers in search of
some worthy/interesting project to contribute to.

I propose two programs who aren't developed anymore:

rezound
jack-rack

I really love them and I feel sorry there's no developer taking care
of them.

Hope this can be useful
Renato