Re: [LAD] dead audio projects worth resuming

From: Adam Sampson <ats@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 14:22:03 EET

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:07:54PM +0100, Renato wrote:
> jack-rack

Sorry, that one's my fault -- I've been absurdly busy with work and my
thesis for the last few months, and haven't had time to look at the
outstanding problems and put together a new release. If Bob or Gordon
would like to take it back, or if somebody else'd like to volunteer to
maintain it, I'd be happy to pass it on.

The two obvious big bits of work that could be done to it are to add
JACK MIDI support (which should be fairly easy), and to add support for
LV2 plugins (a bit trickier). For the latter, I was wondering if it
might be easier to retrofit JACK Rack's nice interface to one of the
existing LV2 plugin hosts...

Apologies,

--
Adam Sampson <ats@email-addr-hidden>                         <http://offog.org/>