Re: [LAD] Can someone add 2 features to Kluppe?

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 18:54:10 EET

Hey!
Yes, I've tried SooperLooper. Unfortunately, it has the limit on the size of
the samples
and samples which exceed the size of 10 Mb do not get loaded. It has several
other things
which do not suit my workflow. So Kluppe is my best choice for a reason.

As for learning a language - I am a musician, not a programmer. This is
exactly why I posted this
request - because I do not feel that I am able to pursue programming to make
several changes to the
already great piece of software.