Re: [LAD] Composite 0.006 Released (LV2 Sampler)

From: Benno Senoner <benno.senoner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 23 2010 - 01:06:20 EET

Linuxsampler supports several plugin standards, amongst them
VST,AU,DSSI,LV2 therefore LinuxSampler can run as a plugin under any
host which supports one of
the mentioned standards.
The editor of Linuxsampler (gigedit) can edit any aspect of a .GIG
sample. If you want to edit the raw sample data of single samples
then you need to use an external editor.

PS: there is now experimental SoundFont2 and SFZ support in LinuxSampler CVS.

cheers,
Benno
http://www.linuxsampler.org