Re: [LAD] jack-session finally merged.

From: rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 27 2010 - 20:55:46 EET

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:50 PM, rosea grammostola <
rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 4:54 PM, torbenh <torbenh@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

>> > When will it hit jack2?
>>
>> paniq said he wanted to implement it for jack2.
>>

>> > What are your plans for an session manager, cause so far it's only the
>> API
>> > right? I mean, you wouln't implement this api if there where not plans
>> for
>> > making a real great session manager, right?
>>
>> i have a sessionmanager i used for testing.
>>
>> git clone git://hochstrom.endofinternet.org/pyjacksm.git
>>
>> it doesnt have a gui yet. only a commandline interface.
>> that said, jsweeper has a gui for it.
>>

> jsweeper?
>
> \r

And can you explain what you want with your SM?

What is the philosophy behind it, what do you want to achieve with it, what
should a user be able to do with it? Which apps are expected to support it
and what it the expectation in general about the support in apps for you SM?
Why do you think this SM will be an success?

Thanks in advance,

\r