[LAD] [OT] Handle/Mobile devices

From: Marco Castorina <marco.castorina@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 19:54:06 EEST

Dear all, I'm collaborating with a lecturer on creating tests to deliver to users for research purposes. His idea is to deliver them using mobile devices like the iPhone and I'd like to use one of the OS devices like the Neo FR, Pandora or even Indamixx. The problem is that, if it all goes well, we'd need a lots of them (50/100), so I'm looking for something cheaper at the moment. Do you have any idea/suggestions? Of course I prefer OS devices. Thanks all, as always! Marco Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com