Re: [LAD] Adding a c timer to Kluppe

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 10:49:50 EEST

Hey Patrick!

This is exactly what I am trying to say - I had that buzz BEFORE you added
delay function. If you take the original kluppe - it has the buzz too - if
you route the signal straight from an individual loop audio outs.
So if buzz is in individual loop audio outs - how come does it not appear
from the main out?