Re: [LAD] JACK Graph Internal Latency? (was Re: A small article ...)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 17:32:47 EEST

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:36:43 +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:

> and

> process

>>> Ardour specifically has a "nudge by period size" (since that is the
>>> offset that results) for precisely this purpose.
>>>

>> This is exactly how I thought it can be done! Great Paul, really nice
>>
> job
>
>> you did!
>>
>> I think Rui is planning to implement something of that sort as well.
>>

> do i? :)
>
> anyway, while on the clip properties dialog you can always alter the clip
> start-time manually, in frames
>
> cheers

As I've written before, unfortunately negative values aren't possible,
neither for the start-time nor for the offset-time.

OT: I guess today I'll upgrade Qtractor ;) and in coming days I should
go on testing, resp. using Qtractor, sorry for the rest ;D. For testing
purpose I'll switch to 64 Studio 3.3 alpha (Ubuntu Karmic), assumed that
I'm able to get ALSA seq repaired, it's written that it should be broken
... won't become too OT.