Re: [LAD] LAC "Tools" round-table wrapup

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 10:39:13 EEST

Robin Gareus wrote:
> really? well we had a 30 min outage this afternoon (CEST) but the site's online:
> http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/tools_comparison

Well, then I must have tried during the downtime. ;-) Works for me now.

> - batch (does it mean app can be called (headless) from a batch script, or that the app itself offers batch processing)

That was supposed to mean offline (audio) rendering, so it's the latter.

> - embed. means embedded or embeddable?

The latter. (I.e., app is available in the form of a library which you
can link into your own programs.)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany