[LAD] Reminder: upcoming L2Ork workshop at NYC Resistor as part of ICMC 2010

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 23 2010 - 19:50:18 EEST

(apologies for cross-posting)

Dear Colleagues and FOSS enthusiasts,

A friendly reminder that we have a Linux Laptop Orchestra (L2Ork) workshop at the NYC Resistor scheduled for May 30th, 2010 as part of the ICMC2010 workshop sessions. Please note the change in time which is 10am-4pm (ET).

For additional information and registration info, please consult the website at:

http://icmc-workshop-l2ork.eventbrite.com/

I would greatly appreciate it if you would please disseminate this as far and as wide as possible. For more info on L2Ork and its software/hardware resources, please visit:

http://l2ork.music.vt.edu

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech