Re: [LAD] Looking for an introduction to rt programming with a gui

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Sun May 23 2010 - 23:56:21 EEST

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM, Niels Mayer <nielsmayer@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> results so far... using a combination of
> vamp-plugins, groovy&apache-velocity&javascript&flash via xwiki java-based
> platform http://nielsmayer.com/ts-episode-timeline.png%a0%a0%a0http://nielsmayer.com/ts-episode-evnt-anls.png

You sent me email about this, which I shamefully never replied to (my
excuses include having been on holiday at the time, getting lots of
email generally, being a bit useless etc etc). It is quite impressive
to look at.

Have you seen SAWA from Gyorgy Fazekas? Another interesting
Vamp-based thingumijig.
http://www.isophonics.net/content/sonic-annotator-web-application

Chris