Re: [LAD] [LAU] like "qjackctl", but trimmed of all fat

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 19:30:20 EEST

Hello aaron!
   I've just downloaded the new version and it looks fine. But "f"? :-)
Really...
   Paul told you about the merits of JACKMIDI and how to start it.
   About the ports themselves, they're simply included in the jack_lsp listing.
   To seperate the listing of JACKMIDI ports from the audio ports, you have to
use the -P feature, to the best of my knowledge and pass the type, or as I
suggested earlier, use the -t option to only list ports of type audio or midi.
I guess you could list the jack ports with the alsa ports.
   One thing, I'd be happy to see in a future version: If you could reformat
the output of the MIDI list, to be consistent with that of the audio list:
0) System timer
1) Announce
2) virmidi 1
   It would be nice for not only the eye, but the finger as well. :-)
   Eye-candied regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net