Re: [LAD] [LAU] like "qjackctl", but trimmed of all fat

From: Aaron Krister Johnson <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 23:14:00 EEST

HI Julien, all--

I'm uploading a new version. I've implemented jack-midi and alsa-midi port
modes. One simply toggles with the 'm' input to switch between them.

http://www.akjmusic.com/software/jackctl20100528b.py

I still haven't implemented index numbers in alsa mode. Maybe in the future.
:) For now, one can simply use the alsa reference numbers e.g. '20:0 128:0'
or simple '20 128' which it also accepts.

Onward and upward!!!

AKJ

--
Aaron Krister Johnson