Re: [LAD] [LAU] like "qjackctl", but trimmed of all fat

From: Aaron Krister Johnson <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 23:18:03 EEST

Paul-

Thanks for the tip. I must have done some stupid mistake before, b/c I
didn't see the ports with 'jack_lsp', but now I do. Now that I have this
software, I'm actually going to use jack for MIDI from now on...not only is
the interface more elegant, you've convinced me of the technical virtues as
well.....

BTW, once it has all the features you'd want, perhaps you could distribute
my python script with each jack release? It is a convenient front-end to he
CL tools already there....some folks might like an alternative to a big GUI
with loads of dependencies, esp. those in a console environment, or those
who don't use KDE or many other QT-based programs.

Thanks again!

AKJ

--
Aaron Krister Johnson