Re: [LAD] OSC Practices

From: Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 23:35:09 EEST

To be honest, Ill agree with you there that the OSC details seem a little
more vague (or "expandable"... whatever we call it).
I found looking at what Ardour done to handle its OSC stuff useful, but im
not sure that's the "PC" way to do it... Ardour guys..?

On the other hand, because its so much more understandable to use, I could
set up my own OSC message translator
in minutes, while if I was trying to suss out MIDI CC's & Program changes,
Id be pulling hair out of my head. That may be
specific to me though, I'm don't have that much experience with Hardware
MIDI stuff.