Re: [LAD] SConstruct for building minicomputer with fltk versions 1 + 2 in simultaneous existence

From: James Morris <james@email-addr-hidden-art.net>
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 00:42:22 EEST

On Tue, June 1, 2010 19:01, Philipp Ã&#65533;erbacher wrote:
> Hey.
> I don't seem to have this problem here.
> On this page you can find the buildscript in use. It needs some updating
> but I did that locally and it seems to work fine.

Looking at this page:
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/fltk/files/

The include files for FLTK are installed in:

usr/include/FL/

Suggesting Arch is ignorant of FLTK2, whereas in distros which are aware
of FLTK2, the include files are installed in (ie Gentoo):

/usr/include/fltk-1.1/FL

(and for FLTK2: /usr/include/fltk/)

The original MiniComputer SConstruct is also ignorant of this situation.
Hence: http://jwm-art.net/art/text/MiniComputer_SConstruct

James.