Re: [LAD] axonlib (last one)

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 19:39:35 EEST

Excerpts from ccernn's message of 2010-06-08 17:11:11 +0200:
> sorry...
> no 'reply' butttons (thunderbird) or any other link (list archives) i
> tried has worked so far, so i give up.
> i don't have the patience for these things...
> at least i tried..
> i just wanted to let you know that there's something new out there, that
> some of you might find interesting, that's all...
> if there's any questions, ask in our discussion group instead
> (http://groups.google.com/group/axonlib), or email me directly...
> or in the discussion thread over at kvr-audio
> (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=288888)
> - ccernn

Thunderbird should allow this, but I think I read that it's somewhat
awkward or at least not straight forward. However, it's popular, so
someone should know how to do it.
I did a quick search for it, and it suggests that it really is a poor
mail client, but the search suggests that there is an extension that
helps.

http://blog.vorlons.info/archives/2008/11/17/234/

--
Regards,