Re: [LAD] [LAU] like "qjackctl", but trimmed of all fat

From: Aaron Krister Johnson <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2010 - 05:07:51 EEST

Hi all,

Let me know how this newer version works out for you. I've hopefully made
the audio/MIDI distinction cleaner and bug-free, b/c now the script uses
'jack_lsp -t' to list the type. One can toggle between alsa-midi and
jack-midi with the 'm' key.

Not being a user of a2jackmidi bridge or whatever that program is, I cannot
vouch for how this works with it...does anyone want to try it out and let me
know?

http://www.akjmusic.com/software/jackctl20100604.py

Best,
AKJ