Re: [LAD] Routing signals in mixer (Ardour, Qtractor)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 11:52:36 EEST

Thank you Niels :). Unfortunately I couldn't search my old e-mails,
hence the new HDD is in a package 'sitting' on my Yamaha SPX 90II (but
mounted to my PC), while the backup of the broken HDD is on an USB
stick, so extracting would take too much time for me at the moment ;).
But I was sure on some list, we were talking about this or a similar
issue.

> the goal is to have ardour 3.0 able to do this by the end of next week, just
> FYI.

If possible send a link to the developers directory for Ardour3 :).

- Ralf