Re: [LAD] Routing signals in mixer (Ardour, Qtractor)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 21:27:24 EEST

Okay, last message for today.

Eventually I could partially reproduce. If I create a stereo Vocoder track
FIRST, then the latter mono carrier and modifier tracks would channel into
Vocoder provided I press "monitor" on it. But the output is a weird mix of
vocoded signal and the modifier. If I change modifier and carrier places -
the signal does not change. Why would track creation matter I do not know.
Rui?

Also, when Vocoder does not receive anything, it starts to generate XRUNs,
so if you close Qtractor while Vocoder is activated, Qtractor will freeze.

All in all, I am puzzled why Jeremy could do it, but not me. I hope I am
just missing a simple detail.

Louigi.