Re: [LAD] Attenuation of sounds in 3D space

From: <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 22 2010 - 17:12:42 EEST

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 01:38:22PM +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> A giant Microphone and sound system shall also be erected in his
> honour and we shall sing in his name on imporatnt dates like when
> sent his first email and farted in melody ;-P

Too much. just my birthday will do, it's the first of april.

You may think I've been to harsh to R.M., but one has to
draw a line somewhere.

A few weeks ago two religious fundementalists (don't know
which denomination) rang at my gate to discuss the fallacy
of Evolution. One of them asked "Did your grandpa look like
this ?", showing a picture of an ape. I responded "No, not
at all. But let me ask you, did _your_ grandfathers _think_
like apes ?" - "No" - "So why do _you_ ?". And that ended
our little discussion.

Stating that we have only two ears and that consequently
any audio system reproducing 3D would require direct
injection into our brains is about at the same level of
ignorance.

Ciao,

--
FA