[LAD] mailing list subject line

From: lieven moors <lievenmoors@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 23 2010 - 14:50:36 EEST

Hi everybody,

I need some help on using the mailing list.
The problem is that I don't know why my posts
are creating new threads in the mailing list
archives. And I am not sure what the subject
line should be, so the post gets attached to the
existing thread. I use "Re: subject" in the subject
line, but this doesn't seem to be enough (although
I think this used to work)
Part of the problem might be that I choose not to
receive all the mailing list mail in my mailbox.
So I am mostly replying to feeds.

Thanks for your help,

Lieven