[LAD] Wrong attributions: Was twice as loud

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 25 2010 - 15:16:14 EEST

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:39:12 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-07-25 at 13:28 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> > Hi Ralph,
> >
> > Why are you writing to me? It might imply I did send you this email in
> > the first place.
>
> I only send it to the list, but nobody else. IMPORTANT. It's true Robin
> isn't the author.
>
> I read your whole mail Robin, but I just wish to clarify this right now.
>
> Ralf

I think you'll find that this is a combination of people CCing list +
several others along with some email clients that either don't strip
off the CCs or in some cases don't even show them.

The result is that CCs get multiply copied all over the place and
nobody knows who is responding to who or what :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk