Re: [LAD] [LAU] mudita24 1.02 -- improved envy24control mixer/router for ice1712-based sound-cards

From: Niels Mayer <nielsmayer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 03:51:48 EEST

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Daniel Worth <pipemanmusic@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Awesome work, I'm very happy to see some work going into this.

Thanks! There's more coming... (the version i'm using now is
http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2010/08/0059.html , a patch to
http://nielsmayer.com/envy24control/mudita24-1.0.3.tar.gz ).

> Why is the adjustment for the
> DAC/ADC's on a different tab from the monitor/VU meters. It is an utter PIA
> to set levels by switching back a forth from one tab to another. I know it's
> how the windows gui handled it but IMHO it sucks.

We're discussing this very thing on Linux-Audio-Dev (see link above),
so I've cc'd the ongoing discussions using the same Subject line we've
been using.... (your original cc to Linux-audio-announce is going to
bounce; I took the liberty to redirect your cc to the appropriate
list).

-- Niels
http://nielsmayer.com