Re: [LAD] Mouse/knob interaction

From: Olivier Guilyardi <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 16:53:32 EEST

On 09/12/2010 02:05 PM, Loki Davison wrote:

> Thorsten's design is as always fantastic. :)

Agreed, it's a a shame his new knob designs at
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/?s=knobs were never implemented. I think they're
very cool and somehow remind me of Live knobs.

> I'd think about doing more on phat but ardour is basically the only
> application i'm using now. If anyone wants to contribute patches or
> anything i'll be happy to merge/release etc.

If Thorsten is ok, I think you should commit the Blender sources just mentioned.
Having only the knob pixmaps is everything but flexible.

That said I have started to work on a PhatWheel widget, inspired by this thread
and Thorsten's designs.

I don't have much time, but chances are that I'll make it work and add several
options for both rendering and behavior customization.

--
  Olivier