Re: [LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.7 - The Furious Desertrix is out!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2010 - 18:49:10 EEST

On 10/04/2010 01:39 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 17:22 -0700, Niels Mayer wrote:
>> Note that there's no such problems if I stick to just
>> MIDI via USB-connected MIDI converters talking to old-fashioned MIDI
>> synths and samplers
>
> Is for "transport loop" sync now ok? For all 0.4.6.x installs on my
> machine, external MIDI run out of sync with internal MIDI and audio when
> loop was enabled.

all transport and sync fixes referred on the release announcement were
mostly related to internal audioclips going out of sync when making wild
and fast edits, mutes and solos while transport is rolling and looping
is set.

guess that your external midi problems will still be there, eventually

byee

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden