Re: [LAD] Linux-audio-dev Digest, Vol 44, Issue 6

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 23:10:20 EEST

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 20:30 +0200, Stéphane Letz wrote:

> Well you obviously have a lot of practical knowledge I don't have. Any
> code samples you could share?

Examples of what?

I don't know where you are heading nor what kind of hardware you are
considering - and specifically I do not believe the single plugin
philosophy to be useful at all on the GPU... If that is where you wanted
to go.

BTW: Have you read the CUDA Programming Guide yet?

--
jedes mal wenn du eine quintparallele verwendest
tötet bach ein kätzchen.