Re: [LAD] [OT] Richard Stallman warns against ChromeOS

From: <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 01:26:16 EET

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 05:51:20PM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM, gene heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> > Fons, no dis-respect intended, but I was there, observing closely, sitting
> > behind the keyboard of a full house supercharged amiga back in those years.

Where is 'there' ? What did you observe ? What has a supercharged amiga
to do with this ?

> > He did do 2 or 3 years.  Don't forget, this is a prime example of that old
> > saw about history being written by the winners, so the whole thing may have
> > been white washed to a high polish by now.
>
> if so, they appear to have wiped google (and wikipedia) clean too.

And reprinted all issues of Cryptologia (quarterly journal about cryptology
which I've been reading for the pase 20 years or so), and several books, and
the archives of all worldwide news agencies. And of course the memories of a
number cryptology researchers I know personally have been reprogrammed as well.

Ciao,

--
FA
There are three of them, and Alleline.