Re: [LAD] Identify Peek in Drum Samples

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2010 - 17:20:49 EET

måndag 20 december 2010 10.27.23 skrev Oliver Jaun:
> Hello
>
> I bought the natural drum samples (http://www.naturaldrum.com/). It
> contains WAVs and presets for Kontakt and Halion. Now I'd like to create
> some gigasampler files in order to use it with linuxsampler.
> I could then write a C++-App using libgig.
> Any ideas? Libraries? Algorithms?

This is not what you asked for but FYI, this is what I did and still works on
on NDK: -I converted almost every single sample to mono and generally choosed
the "best" 8 to 16 sample layers for every drum item by ear. I made (making)
onn gig file for every item like one for hh13 (with brushes, sticks and hand
and so on) and one rock snare and so on and then combines them (gig files) to
be Natural Drum Kits.

Jostein