[LAD] Advice sought on project hosting and version control

From: drew Roberts <zotzbro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 15:35:03 EET

I am working on a rewrite (complete along with a rename) of my old
soundwall application.

I hope for this to be a jack app at some point soon.

I hope to make an initial release this weekend.

I am seeking advice on project hosting sites.

I am also seeking input on version control.

Anyone using git and Gitorious for this? (I have no experience with
git really but would be willing to learn it for the purposes of this
project if it makes sense.)

all the best and thanks in advance,

drew

--