Re: [LAD] libsuil

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 22:11:14 EET

On 02/23/2011 07:37 PM, David Robillard wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 19:03 +0000, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>>
>> anyway, i'm still looking forward to this libsuil project, by all means
>> an excellent effort. sincerely agree that it will do a lot better than
>> the current lv2_gtk_ui situation.
>
> No future tense required, there it is. Make it happen. If I had a Qt
> host to test with right now, I'd make sure Gtk2-in-Qt4 actually works,
> release, and that's that.
>
> That said, I think I will just modify the SLV2 API accordingly so you
> don't have to use Suil directly, so maybe wait a day (but switching
> would be easy, and the sooner I have something to test with, the sooner
> this problem is solved, so don't let that stop you).

i won't :)

one question,

(btw, i know my english is weird, even on my mothers language i'm lousy:)

are you saying that this suil api will get it implicit and integrated
into slv2? in a matter of days? i've looked into the "suil.h" and it
makes perfect sense...

yep, i might arrange some time to test this gtk2_in_qt4 stuff (granted i
don't fall into wafhell over more than a week-end ;))

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden