[LAD] Good Mixer Library

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 19:13:09 EET

Hi, I'm messing arround with the source of TerminatorX. As it seems, tX
needs a total rewright of the mixer and the audio backend.
Since many programs (Ardour, Qtracktor) have built mixers, I was
wondering from which project I could 'borrow' the mixer component.
I need a mixermodel which is strictly C++, which idealy has jack support
built in, possibly multithreaded, GUI-Independant and easy to handle.
I started to wright my own mixermodel, but then I thought how stupid it
is to reinvent the wheel. It would really be nice something like a
libmixer with jack, lv2, ladspa and VST support.
Gerald