Re: [LAD] Good Mixer Library

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2011 - 04:17:15 EEST

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Patrick Shirkey
<pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> So, we don't have to dress it up in a cuddly bear suit and drive it around
> in a secure vehicle?
>
> It's entirely appropriate to have it out in the open for everyone to discuss
> without fearing the wrath of vengeance from the angry mob of fervant
> religious believers?

this is a development list without any sacred cows. anything is up for
sacrifice. why this absurd run-around? if you can't handle the
"fervent religious believers" why even make allusions to whatever
program you're referring to in the first place?

there's scarcely a program in the linux audio pantheon that couldn't
be replaced by something much better. so have it ...