[LAD] I'd like to jump in

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 12:35:59 EEST

Hello Gabriel,
After looking at the composite website, the code and my time constraints
(PhD, Familly), I would like to join forces with you on Composite.
What is there to be done? On the long run I would like to take some
technology of tX into Composite, especially the turntable-feeling and
the scratching ability. This could be done by creating a new window,
where the instruments/samples are portrayed as turntables which can be
scratched either by mouse or external hardware. What do you think?
Regards,
Gerald