Re: [LAD] [LAU] FW: Frequency Space Editors in Linux

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2011 - 13:05:58 EEST

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:04 AM, Gordon JC Pearce <gordonjcp@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> You either need to break out some code, or some cash.

Heh if I could code DSP processing I would, however I never even took Calc,
so for the most part I am way out of my league there. I should get my wife
to teach me sometime. Cash on the other hand is doable(Well maybe not at
this very moment, dang US taxes), but not at the level where I can sponsor
the development of that code solo, otherwise I would have(And have even
mentioned it before though not on mailing lists;)

      Seablade