Re: [LAD] What sound cards are recommender by developers? I'll order next week!!!

From: Brendan Asselstine <mail.asselstine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 22 2011 - 00:33:22 EEST

I remember looking into this a couple of years ago. The PCI card I was
looking at was the M-Audio Delta 1010LT. It has 8x8 analog 24bit/96Khz IO
1x1 MIDI, and a digital in/out I believe. I heard the card worked perfectly
in Linux (at least on the ALSA chart). It's a beast, and it looks like you
can pick one up boxed (but used) for about $150 CDN.