[LAD] Sound card

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 20:56:18 EEST

Thank you all for the help and special thanks to Jörn for mentioning the PCI/ PCIe issue.

At last I had to decide to order a 9632 or HDSPe AIO and I'll order the PCIe card tomorrow.

I hope the 1 Stereo-IO will be enough for my needs, but I think so, because I can't order more RME gear right now. To loop in 19" FX I only can buy a http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/ADA8000.aspx, I suspect that I won't like the Behringer's quality for recording instruments, but to loop in 19" reverb for home recoding this should be good enough.

Btw. I'll order a KORG NANO for Ardour too.

Again, thank you very much to everybody,

Ralf