Re: [LAD] LAC 2011

From: Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 17:17:23 EEST

Le Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:46:14 +0200,
Robin Gareus <robin@gareus.org> a écrit :

> Hi *,
>
> The LAC 2011 site just ascended. All conference material (proceedings,
> video recordings, slides, etc) has been made publicly available.
>
> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/
>
> We'd like to thank all speakers and everyone who volunteered to make
> this an enjoyable event; in particular Frank Neumann, John Lato,
> Victor Lazzarini and special thanks to Jörn Nettingsmeier.
>
> enjoy,
> robin for the LAC-2011 team.

Thank you all.

The link at
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/download/lac2011_jeremy_jongepier_slides.pdf
is wrong. I get the following when loading it into xpdf:

Error: May not be a PDF file (continuing anyway)
Error (15): Illegal character '>'
Error: PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table

The file open fine in libreoffice. I guess that the correct extension
for this file is .odp and not .pdf

Ciao,
Dominique

--