Re: [LAD] LAC 2011

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 17:30:54 EEST

On 06/03/2011 04:17 PM, Dominique Michel wrote:
> Le Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:46:14 +0200,
> Robin Gareus <robin@gareus.org> a écrit :
>
>> Hi *,
>>
>> The LAC 2011 site just ascended. All conference material (proceedings,
>> video recordings, slides, etc) has been made publicly available.
>>
>> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/
>>
>> We'd like to thank all speakers and everyone who volunteered to make
>> this an enjoyable event; in particular Frank Neumann, John Lato,
>> Victor Lazzarini and special thanks to Jörn Nettingsmeier.
>>
>> enjoy,
>> robin for the LAC-2011 team.
>
> Thank you all.
>
> The link at
> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/download/lac2011_jeremy_jongepier_slides.pdf
> is wrong.
[..]
> The file open fine in libreoffice. I guess that the correct extension
> for this file is .odp and not .pdf

Thanks for the heads-up. I've fixed that (made a pdf out of it).

The odp is still available
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/download/lac2011_jeremy_jongepier_slides.odp

It may certainly be possible that there are some other typos or minor
issues. Please don't hesitate to contact me or lac@linuxaudio.org should
you stumble over those.

Cheers!
robin