Re: [LAD] [Jack-Devel] rakarrack & jack session & jack1 & jack2

From: Josep Andreu <holborn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 13:38:16 EEST

Hi

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:06:47 +0200
rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> One thing I noticed when launching two instances of Rakarrack, the
> second one makes connections to JACK automatically (I think I turned
> this off when lauching Rakarrack the first time). As Torben pointed out:

> "a jack session client is not supposed to do any connections itself.
> if a flag to disable it already exist, just include this flag in the
> jack-session reply."

Each rakarrack instance has their own settings .. if it's launched manually you need to disable the autoconnect in each instance.

Yes .... someone tell me about that ... and I was disabled autoconnect if its restored by a jack-session, well almost here works :-)

Josep

--
Josep Andreu <holborn@email-addr-hidden>