[LAD] [LAA] [ANNOUNCE] aj-snapshot-0.9.5 has been released

From: Lieven Moors <lievenmoors@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 04 2011 - 17:48:17 EEST

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce another release of aj-snapshot.

aj-snapshot is a command line utility to store/restore
ALSA and/or JACK connections to/from an XML file

This release adds one major feature, which is that
aj-snapshot can now run in daemon mode. In this mode,
aj-snapshot will restore ALSA and/or JACK connections
automatically when clients become available.
You can find more info on this feature in the README
file, and on the website (sorry, no manpage yet).

The addition of this functionality was mostly done by
Jari Suominen, and I am very grateful for his help
on improving aj-snapshot.

As always, there must be bugs, and I would be very
glad if you would report them on the sourceforge site.

direct download:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/aj-snapshot/files/aj-snapshot-0.9.5.tar.bz2/download
aj-snapshot website:
    http://aj-snapshot.sourceforge.net/
bug tracker:
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=311291&atid=1310488
feature requests:
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=311291&atid=1310491
to clone the git repository:
    git clone git://gitorious.org/aj-snapshot/aj-snapshot.git