[LAD] JACK Timemachine patch that allows OSC port to be specified at start up

From: Tristan Strange <tristan.strange@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 21:17:02 EET

Hi all,

I've been trying to get the attached patch to steve at plugin dot org
dot uk.... unfortunately his email address has been unavailable for 5
days now.

The attached patch allows the OSC port a timemachine instance is
listening on to be specified at startup with a -o flag.

Can anyone else commit this to the project's git repository whilst
he's unavailable (providing it's up to scratch of course!) or forward
this on to Steve for me please?

This is the first patch I'll have submitted to a well used open source
project so I'm super keen to see it in timemachines code base.

Many thanks,
Tristan