[LAD] CALF Vintage Delay buffer

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 15:15:42 EET

Hey guys!

I am sure I am not the only who notices that CALF Vintage Delay does not
clean its buffer when you stop playing the tune in a sequencer. But just to
be sure,
here is a description of what happens.

1. You are in a sequencer (I personally worked in my first Linux days in
LMMS, today work mostly in Qtractor).
2. You use CALF Vintage Delay.
3. You stop the track in the middle.
4. When you put the playhead to the beginning of the tune and start to
play, CALF Vintage Delay will output leftovers from the previous position.

This is not only annoying, most of the time it is confusing and even
interferes with rendering a song.
I don't know if I am correctly calling it a "buffer", but obviously CALF
Vintage Delay does not clean up its memory after being stopped.

Can anyone look into this, please?

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/