Re: [LAD] First release of zita-lrx

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2012 - 14:34:23 EET

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> That doesn't exclude any interactive version in the future
> of course. OSC control would certainly be a possibility, it
> will depend on demand from users. So I've set that counter
> to +1 now...

Add another +1 for that, there is more possible uses for this than simply
speaker management(For instance multiband processing via a jack 'network'),
and even in speaker management, while the parameters can be calculated,
sometimes it can be difficult, especially if using speakers that weren't
originally intended to be used together (Sub from one manufacturer tops
from another) which makes it more likely some playing may be desired.

That being said, thanks very much for the release, will be testing it out
myself here before long.

   Seablade