Re: [LAD] Tutorial for programming with JACK

From: Iain Duncan <iainduncanlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 26 2012 - 00:33:55 EET

Just thought I'd mention something I found, which has been working well.
PythonQT allows you to embed a python interpreter with bi-directional
passing in a C++ QT App. It's a bit under documented, but once you get it
working, it's a really nice way to pass off non-rt critical tasks to python
from within a C++ app.

I have no affiliation with it, I just think it's dead cool because I didn't
have to tackle inter-process communication to do high level data mangling
in python!
http://pythonqt.sourceforge.net/

iain