Re: [LAD] Tutorial for programming with JACK

From: Joan Quintana <joan_quintana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 02:31:20 EET

I updated the sources.

One question. In jcapture, I printf the meter in the console with vertical bars '|' as usual. I calculate an average from 5 callback calls, and I printf the meter inside the callback functions, that is not real safe. Where to printf the meter? Must be inside the infinite loop for(;;)... this way is real safe?

Joan Quintana