Re: [LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.5.4 - Echo Victor shouts out!

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Sat Mar 03 2012 - 08:36:50 EET

On 03/03/2012 06:50 AM, David Robillard wrote:
> There is also the chicken& egg problem, last I checked there wasn't an
> OSC note standard in use anywhere to have Ardour send...

I don't see why an OSC track should make any assumptions about the
semantics of OSC messages. It should just treat it as control data and
allow to record it from an OSC client (which might also be an LV2 plugin
which produces OSC messages), edit it, and play it back to another OSC
server (or LV2 plugin which consumes OSC messages).

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany